Bow photos by Péter Benedek
Sternberg violin bow
Ármin Sternberg set up his business at the end of the 19th century. Later his sons, Árpád and Ferenc took over the business. The Stenbergs were mainly traders of musical instruments, but they were also involved in construction and reparation. The company existed until 1949. A bow stamped by them can be seen here, the head of which unfortunately has been destroyed.